Mr. Bhagwant Singh Batth, Member ICCRC-R407679

Taxation Services

204 691 1313

Personal Income

When you prepare your tax return, you must report as income most amounts you receive in the year. As a resident of Canada, you have to report your income from all sources, both inside and outside Canada. File your tax with Kanwest and have peace of mind.
individuals – T4s, Registered Retirement Savings Plan calculations, Tax Free Savings Account
students – education credits, Registered Education Savings Plans
Senior citizens – Pension income splitting
Families – rental income, First-time homebuyers, Registered Education Savings Plans

We specialize in planning and preparing your personal and corporate taxes. We can help minimize your taxes and help you plan your year ahead.

Contact Us Today →

All resident corporations/Businesses have to file a corporation income tax (T2) return every tax year even if there is no tax payable.
self-employed sole proprietorship – filing income and expenses
unincorporated partnerships – employment expenses, payroll services
non-profit – employment expenses, payroll services, T2s
small business – Federal and Provincial Sales Tax (GST, HST, PST, & QST), payroll services
incorporated – Federal and Provincial Sales Tax (GST, HST, PST, & QST), payroll services, T2s & T1s
tax-exempt corporations – payroll services, T2s
inactive corporations – T2s

Business/ Corporate Income