Mr. Bhagwant Singh Batth, Member ICCRC-R407679
When you prepare your tax return, you must report as income most amounts you receive in the year. As a resident of Canada, you have to report your income from all sources, both inside and outside Canada. File your tax with Kanwest and have peace of mind.
• individuals – T4s, Registered Retirement Savings Plan calculations, Tax Free Savings Account
• students – education credits, Registered Education Savings Plans
• Senior citizens – Pension income splitting
• Families – rental income, First-time homebuyers, Registered Education Savings Plans
All resident corporations/Businesses have to file a corporation income tax (T2) return every tax year even if there is no tax payable.
• self-employed sole proprietorship – filing income and expenses
• unincorporated partnerships – employment expenses, payroll services
• non-profit – employment expenses, payroll services, T2s
• small business – Federal and Provincial Sales Tax (GST, HST, PST, & QST), payroll services
• incorporated – Federal and Provincial Sales Tax (GST, HST, PST, & QST), payroll services, T2s & T1s
• tax-exempt corporations – payroll services, T2s
• inactive corporations – T2s